AUDIO. LIGHTING. VIDEO. STAGING.
What we can do
We serve various types of clients and events: event producers & planners, corporate fundraisers and galas, hotels, country clubs, meeting facilities, pharmaceutical conferences/summits, music festivals & outdoor events, collegiate and other educational institutions, as well as non-profit and government organizations. These clients come to us looking for one turnkey package of Audio/Visual services combining a little or all of the following options:
- Audio for the event including microphones, monitors, backline and speakers
- Video playback for IMAG of the stage, PowerPoint, or pre-recorded footage
- Lighting of the stage or room, as well as effect lighting for visuals
- Staging, draping and podiums for the presentation area
- Power distribution for all the above needs
- Communication systems such as walkie talkies and ClearComm
We have various types of corporate clients who are looking for Audio Visual services which combine a little or all of the following options:
Ensuring your message can be heard loud and clear is our specialty. From a small PA system for a 10 person meeting to a complete audio system for a 10,000 person festival, we’ve got you covered. We have a wide selection of industry-leading microphones, monitors, backline, and speakers, all designed to collect and deliver crisp sound from the source to the audience. Featured brands: D&B AudioTechnik, Shure, EV, Soundcraft, and JBL.
Our versatile video equipment is capable of high definition playback of pre-recorded slideshow presentations or other media, as well as live feed image magnification (IMAG) broadcasting. We have a variety of screens, including front & rear projection, LED, LCD, as well as our modular 6mm waterproof LED video wall. We also have a large selection of high-output projectors, in addition to scalers, switchers, and anything else you may need to ensure your audience is receptive to the visual element of your presentation or performance. Featured brands: Barco, Analog Way, Eiki, and Decimator Design.
Floor to ceiling, stage to accent wall; our lighting can be used to incorporate a brand’s color into the event space and illuminate the stage, or completely transform the venue to create an unforgettable visual experience. Popular types of lighting include: uplighting; wash lighting of the stage, walls, or dance floor; pin spotting of the details; decorative lighting, including market/bistro lighting, vintage Edison lighting, and crystal chandeliers; moving-head intelligent lighting; and custom gobo projections.
Our modular staging decks can be constructed in any size, accommodating a single speaker or an entire orchestra. Our staging can also be constructed at various heights, with stairs and railings to ensure safety of all in attendance. We also have velour draping in various colors for backdrops and room divisions, as well as wooden and Lucite podiums for speeches or other presentations.
We have velour and sheer draping in various colors, all at 20’ lengths. Our draping is suitable for stage backdrops, room divisions, or as a décor element. Our inventory also includes red carpets for grand entrances, as well as rope & stanchions.
We offer ½ and 1-ton motors, along with shackles and spansets, allowing your audio, video, or lighting equipment to be rigged from points above. Our inventory also includes standard and light-duty truss at various lengths.
This is the first non-pyro special effect fixture in the world. The fixture will produce sparklers effects ranging from 5-15 feet in the air for up to 90 seconds at a time. As many as 18 units can be controlled at one time, and when used with our controller, we can create unbelievable visuals.
For more info, click here to download our 2017 Sparktacular Effect Cut Sheet.
Our CO2 jets can propel bursts up to 20 feet long, with each burst lasting 15 seconds. The cannons can provide between 10-30 individual bursts per event, and can be linked together to form wave-like or other special effects.
POWER & COMMUNICATION
We have a wide variety of power distribution systems, capable of supporting small to extra large amperage requirements. Our inventory of distribution units is compatible with various cable assemblies. We also carry industry-standard communications systems from Clear-Com, the leader in wireless real-time communication, enabling your technical directors and other event personnel to coordinate every detail from any location of your venue or grounds.
The process and how to get started:
- Call us anytime M-F, from 10am to 6pm and ask to speak with a project manager
- That project manager will listen to what you are looking for, make suggestions, and catch things you may not know you need and be able to get you a price within a reasonable amount of time
- We may need to do a site survey prior to quoting you a price
- The quote will be emailed to you in an easy to read format so you know what you are going to get.
- For certain clients, a pre-visual may be sent of the room so you can virtually see what it would look like. Click here to learn more about this.
- We require a 25% deposit at the time of the contract
- Final payment is due prior to the event