All your design needs under one roof
So you’re having a social event in a ballroom or tent, and looking for detailed lighting design, audio, or video for your wedding, mitzvah, gala, or other special event. Services we offer that are catered toward your needs include:
- Dance floor lighting (static or computer controlled)
- Up lighting
- Pin spotting of the centerpieces and cake
- Band/stage wash
- Décor highlighting
- Video mapping
- Bistro/market lighting
- LED video walls, video monitors or projection screens
- Audio systems for playback including microphones and speakers
- Trussing for creative setups around the room
We have various types of social clients who are looking for Audio Visual services which combine a little or all of the following options:
DANCE FLOOR LIGHTING
Contrary to popular belief, this style of lighting is not only designed to light the dance floor, but also used to illuminate the guests of honor and their loved ones. Using a soft textured wash in skin tone-friendly colors, we bring the dance floor to life.
Also known as wall washing, this style of lighting is the most effective option if you’re looking to change the atmosphere of the room. We highlight the architecture of the event space to create dramatic visuals for the background of your photos and video.
Pin spotting creates depth for your photos and video by illuminating your centerpieces and cake. This lighting effect draws attention to every petal and nuance of color in your flowers, and can also be used to highlight your cake or place cards. Our battery-powered fixtures are dimmable to control the mood of the space throughout the evening.
BAND / STAGE WASH
Illuminating your band or stage area is necessary to complete the entertainment experience for you and your guests. Using static light fixtures, we draw attention to the performers by creating an evenly balanced and softly focused pattern wash of light across the entire surface.
Breakup patterns create texture on blank surfaces or add a complimenting pattern to an accent wall. These in-focus designs create a “wow factor” for your guests, and the versatile shapes in our inventory mean you can create a custom design that flatters your event theme or corporate personality.
MONOGRAM / GOBO PROJECTIONS
Your name in lights! We start with a blank sheet of metal and we laser-cut your logo, custom monogram, or other design into the finished product, known as a gobo. We then project a high-powered light through the gobo to create the effect.
BISTRO / MARKET LIGHT
These decorative lighting fixtures complete the mood. They can be draped over the dance floor, used as a ceremony backdrop, or can even be used to simulate the night sky. This option is a client-favorite because of the versatility and creativity it allows.
As a design element, truss adds a unique industrial feel to your event space. As a functional element, truss is used as the primary mounting surface for our moving-head intelligent lighting fixtures, as well as the base of our sturdy frame structure for our LED video wall and other large and heavy production elements.
The process and how to get started:
- Call us anytime M-F, from 10am to 6pm and ask to speak with a project manager
- That project manager will listen to what you are looking for, make suggestions, and catch things you may not know you need and be able to get you a price within a reasonable amount of time
- We may need to do a site survey prior to quoting you a price
- The quote will be emailed to you in an easy to read format so you know what you are going to get.
- For certain clients, a pre-visual may be sent of the room so you can virtually see what it would look like. Click here to learn more about this.
- We require a 25% deposit at the time of the contract
- Final payment is due prior to the event