Synergetic is currently accepting resumes for a full-time project manager position. We are a Philadelphia based audio/visual company that specializes in live events with customers that have a ridiculous attention to detail.
- Handle day to day production clients that need audio/visual on their events
- Be able to work in an office, as a team and have excellent attention to detail. A lot of details.
- Be able to work with Event Producers, Planners, designers and end users who need our service.
- Be on site at events and make sure they are executed correctly.
- Be on time, all the time
- Know how to manage your time
- Work weekends and evenings when needed
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Be able to handle being busy. Real busy.
- Be coachable
- Talk to pre-qualified prospects about their event
- Produce a quote and sell the client the vision
- Follow up with those prospects
- Project manage those customers when they book
- Create pull sheets
- Update crew and confirm details
- Venue confirmation
- Project management meetings with Synergetic staff
- Find 1-2 ways to make Synergetic better
What you will NOT have to do:
- Make cold calls, go to networking events, email lead lists, pull gear for shows.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Hotel and corporate events
- Hourly rate with OT compensation structure
- Health benefits package
- PTO package
- Work remotely one day a week