Below are 6 important things you need for a great looking web-stream of your wedding:
- Strong internet signal so the viewers don’t have drop-outs or stuttering.
- A professional camera that zooms in and out. This way you don’t have to give up your cell phone. Two cameras would make it look even better! Do you really want to see the same camera angle the whole night?
- Wireless microphones so the viewers can hear what you are saying. Cell phone microphones will not pick up your voice or the voices of anybody that may be giving a toast. Nobody wants to hear the person who is holding the camera having a conversation about politics with the person next to them. Not good!
- A camera operator. Not your Aunt or Uncle using their cell phone and pointing it to the floor. Or the ceiling. Or putting it on the table, forgetting that it was doing a live-stream.
- The proper platform to watch it on. Facebook may not be your best option. Especially if copyrighted music is being played.
- Someone helping you produce what the viewer will see. This is, after all, your wedding. It can’t look like a 1992 home movie!
We have created a PDF that goes over everything you need to think about when it comes to live streaming your event. Download it here:
If you are interested in learning more about our approach to streaming your wedding, email us at email@example.com or call us at (215) 633-1200.