Synergetic is seeking to fill an account management position as the industry ramps up its return to live events. Our account managers need to think quickly, collaborate effectively, and possess the autonomy to make the right decisions. You must excel in a team environment. It is critical that you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail that is second to none.
What You’ll Need to Apply
– At least 10 years in the audio, video, and lighting industry. This is not an entry level position.
– At least 5 years of management experience.
– A passion for customer service and sales.
– Ability to work from our office in Bensalem.
– Ability to design in Vectorworks and experience with Flex Rental Solutions is a huge plus!
Brief Description of Responsibilities
– Your typical day will be 9 AM to 6 PM
– Talk to our customers and ensure they have the best possible experience
– Work with the project management team to propose the best options and pricing
– Design, research, development, and management of events (this is why we want you to have A/V experience, so you can have a hand in designing great event experiences!)
– Attend some events that may be early in the morning, late in the evening, or on the weekends. This won’t be all the time, but is
What You WON’T Be Doing:
– You will not be a technician at events.
– You will not be working in the warehouse, loading trucks, or prepping equipment.
– You will not be making cold calls.
To learn more about this job offer, please send email with your resume to email@example.com.
Synergetic provides audio, lighting, video and staging to customers who are producing meaningful events. Our customer could be a 10,000 person concert, a fundraising gala for a non-profit or a tented event in your backyard to celebration a special milestone. We are successful because we create the proper systems that allow us to work in multiple segments, with multiple disciplines, at the same time. We constantly focus on the attention the customer deserves, with as little effort from them as possible, which saves them time. Unlike other companies, we believe the fewer people you need to talk to about your event means the happier you will be.