Synergetic is seeking to fill an asset manager position as the industry ramps up its return to live events. Our asset manager’s primary role is to evaluate and maintain the company’s available resources, allocate and plan for their efficient use, and procure outside resources when necessary. Being able to collaborate effectively, possess the autonomy to make the right decisions, and excel in a team environment are critical to the success of this position.
Brief Description of Responsibilities:
- Supporting our events from your own office (you can decorate it any way you’d like!)
- Working 9 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday, with weekend work during busy seasons
- Managing our entire inventory and its quality control, as well as sub rentals
- Allocating equipment to our events
- Managing our truck fleet
- Advising on asset purchases
- Working with our project management team to resolve shortages and fulfill equipment needs
- Taking phone calls after hours when needed
- $28.50 per hour with overtime each week
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- 10 days PTO
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday
- Your own office
Please email email@example.com with your resume.