Back in July, we helped Lesbians Who Tech produce a week long virtual conference with some of the worlds most powerful women.
Our team helped with the following:
- Reviewing the platform so that it that could be optimized for the best viewing experience.
- Working with the graphics team to get the right layout and look.
- Helping the presenters set up their camera’s and audio so that they looked and sounded great.
- Had technicians in the “Green Room” to welcome the presenters and get them prepped for the segment.
- Managed any videos or power points that needed to be played or shown during a particular presentation.
- Managed the stream process to make sure signal strength and viewing experience was strong.
- Gave the executives at Lesbian Who Tech complete confidence that their conference was in the right hands.
Here is a little re-cap of the week.