Synergetic is currently accepting resumes for a full-time project manager position. We are a Philadelphia based audio/visual company that specializes in live events with customers that have a ridiculous attention to detail.
The Project Manager works directly with our customer, alongside our Account Management team. The Project Manager is involved from the first phone call to determine the best way to execute the customer’s request. We currently have 4 Project Managers and 2 Account Managers. If we are chosen as the provider for our customer, the Project Manager continues to manage the different milestones that Synergetic has in place leading up to the event. Our Project Managers have good communication skills and talk frequently with the customer. The Project Manager is responsible for helping to create quotes, create pull sheets, work with our Asset Management and warehouse team on equipment selection, communicate with the show site crew and be on-site to make sure the client’s expectations are realized.
- Have working knowledge of audio, video, and lighting for live events.
- Propose the proper solutions to our customers during the proposal stage.
- Manage the A/V production of the project leading up to the event with support from our Account Management team.
- Be able to work in an office, as a team and have excellent attention to detail.
- Be on show site for highly detailed events.
- Be on time, all the time.
- Work weekends and evenings when needed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Successfully completing assignments on time and on budget.
- Talk to pre-qualified prospects about their event.
- Produce a quote and sell the client our vision.
- Project manage those customers leading up to the event.
- Create pull sheets.
- Update crew and confirm details.
- Be on-site with your events.
What you will NOT have to do:
- Make cold calls
- Go to networking events
- Email lead lists
- Pull gear for shows
- Pack trucks
- Health benefits package after 90 days
- PTO package of at least 10 days after 90 days
- Your birthday as an additional day off
- Total of 8 paid holidays throughout the year
- Work remotely one day a week after 6 months
The average yearly compensation is $85,000 and has the flexibility to increase with the events you manage.